Monday, February 13, 2012



Hi, I just wanted to share a cool website I found! It is called Today's Doll Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls. It has modern and traditional clothes for many kinds of 18 inch dolls, including American Girl Dolls! I thought that I would share my favorites with you.



This is called the Time for Fun outfit, perfect for going to the movies! I love all the flowers on it, they make it even better. The bag is also really cute, I would love this outfit for my dolls.
This is Lanie showing her Red Plaid Skirt Set! The skirt reminds me of something my sister has, I just love it.
I think the scarf looks really good in Lanie's hair, and I love how all of the outfits come with bags.




 I love this outfit! It is the Pretty in Pink outfit, and I love it! My dolls would love it for Valentines day tomorrow, but sadly I already used my money to buy a new doll outfit from AG on Sunday. The striped tights and shirt are adorable!

Now for the Historical clothes...


This is the Baking Time outfit. I think it is really cute! It is Swedish-style, and would fit Kirsten's time period well. I think the apron is a nice touch!


Such a cute outfit for Molly and Emily! I think Molly looks great in blue, most of her stuff is red! I also love the bags for this outfit.

This is the New Year's Outfit, the perfect Chinese New Year outfit for Julie and Ivy! I especially love the dress but, then again, I love all things turquoise. Sadly, the dress is not available anymore. I also really like Ivy's fan.


Thanks for reading! I hope you  liked the clothes as much as I do!
Sincerely, Addie


.

No comments:

Post a Comment