Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have really been wanting a new doll lately, so after a lot of hours spent trying to decide which doll to pick, I came up with three options. I thought it would be fun if you guys would help me decide.

This is the first option, McKenna! I love her outfit and her eyes! I also think her hair is really pretty. It looks a tiny bit like my real hair. Her dress and leggings looks like they are really soft.


This is a close up of McKenna. Her hair is so long and looks really soft. One problem I always seem to have is that my doll's hair gets really messy, especially Julie's. I can't brush her hair anymore because my mom uses my doll hairbrush to brush my dog Buddy's fur. 

The second option is this My American Girl Doll, who actually looks exactly like me! I'm not sure about this doll, because McKenna will only be available for a little while and this doll will probably be available for a while.But I do like her. It might be fun to have a modern-day doll.

This is my third and final choice. I love Cecile's hair, eyes and all of her outfits. I love the teal color and I think this outfit perfectly matches this doll.I have not read any of her books yet, but her story sounds really good. I would love to buy Cecile.

Cecile again. She is just SO pretty!!! I love the hair ribbons!



So, what doll do you think I should pick? Do you have any of these dolls and would you recommend them? And if you have any other dolls that you suggest, please let me know!


Thanks for reading, 
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment