Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Julie

Today is Julie's birthday! She is turning 11. For her party, she is going to have a sleepover with McKenna!
I really want to get this for Julie, but I am trying to save my money for the AG Store in New York. However, maybe McKenna or Livie will be willing to buy it for her.

This is the very first picture that I posted in March! Wow, I am so glad that I pulled back Julie's hair!

BFFs!!! When I took this photo, both of my dolls were wearing leggings and mismatched tees. Oh, and no shoes : ) Don't their feet hurt?

photo.JPG
And the most recent picture! I took this last night. I know that the quality of these pictures are horrible, but I took them with an iPhone. J is so exited for her party, I have not yet told my dolls the news that I might get a new doll...they are not exactly friendly to new dolls.

Thanks for reading,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment