Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say that I am BACK!, and with 4 new dolls in the house!!! I'm SO sorry that I have not posted in sooo long, I've just been really busy! I promise that I'll try harder to post more often, maybe three times a week? So, I'll let you meet all the new girls and tell you about them. They are all VERY different.



Meet Caroline and Chloe! ( Left to right )

Okay, so this is Caroline and Chloe. Caroline is my sis's doll, and Chloe is mine. Caroline is #53 ( the doll that I have wanted for all of eternity... sigh... ) and Chloe is #25. Chloe is 12, and a total sk8er chick who loves listening to music and hanging out with Julie. She is an only child and a bit of a rebel.
Her favorite color is aqua and her favorite food is pizza ( not pepperoni though, she is a vegetarian ).
Caroline is 13 and loves watching romance movies and comedies. She is always daydreaming, but somehow manages to get straight a's all the time. She can be really shy around new people, but once she gets to know someone, she is very outgoing.  She is Julie's older sister and will someday have a twin : )


Meet Rachel Rubin!

This is Rachel, a renamed Rebecca doll who is 14. Rachel is hardworking and brave, and is always busy. She is very responsible. Her best friend is Caroline, although both of them sometimes hang out with Kenna, who is 16. 

This doll has a story behind her. Okay, not real a story, but... whateves. I knew that I was going to get a new doll, and I really wanted #28. I was on the AG website, ready to order my doll. I looked at 28, then looked at Rebecca and bought her. Her hair is messy, but I love her all the same.

I also got an OG doll from my bro for my birthday.
So, more posts soon, but I have to go now. Buy, guys.

Sincerely,
Addie



No comments:

Post a Comment