Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We are back!

Hi everyone, I am back from the beach with Olivia and McKenna, and I am here to share some pics...just let me find them first *insert elevator music* . Oh no. I just found out that my pictures of Olivia ARE NOT HERE!!! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to use the stock picture of her: 



Meet Olivia! She is an 18-inch Springfield doll. You can buy dolls and clothes like her at Michaels or other craft stores. She costs about 20 dollars in the U.S.A. Olivia comes dressed in a simple meet outfit with no shoes, but I bought her this outfit and some silver flats. I love Olivia so much and I am so glad to add her to my doll family. So sorry for the lack of pictures, more coming soon!

So, back to my trip...


McKenna is surprisingly famous in Hilton Head. Here she is getting photographed by a rather large fan (my cousin Anna).


It got a bit chilly so McKenna bundled up.

Okay, so those are a few of our pictures from Hilton Head. The last one is actually a bit before we left our house. I really need to upload more of my pictures from the trip, because I took a lot more.

Thanks for reading,
Addie


No comments:

Post a Comment