Sunday, April 1, 2012

Okay, so I re-did my blog (something I do often, by the way. Once I kept switching back and forth from flowers to orange star bursts) and now it's all black and white. Do you like the design? I do!

I don't want to give anything away, but there are some pretty big surprises coming up on American Girl World. I have a lot of things to share ( like about my new Springfield Collection doll Olivia!) but right now I am blogging while on vacation, so I can't take any pics now and for about the next week I will not have any internet access at all. I'm so sorry, and I can't wait to get back to posting regularly!!!

Sorry that this post is so short, I have been really busy recently lately. By the way, if you have any pictures, videos, or doll info of any kind ( including news about the new AG historical coming this year!) then just send the pictures to me at my email at amgirlworld@gmail.com. If you send me info, please remember to send a link along with it and send at least a short description of your picture or/and video.  Thank you guys so much for liking American Girl World, and I can't wait to get back to posting when I get home! When I do, I can share some pics of McKenna and Livie on vacation, of the girls enjoying April Fools day, and of the sandwich stand I made out of an AG box, duct tape, pencils, paper, coasters, and a lot of AG food.  Right now, McKenna and Olivia are dreaming of the beach, bike riding, and the pool that they will see when we go to the beach tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
Addie

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment